Who is Edito Paris ?
Edito Paris is a French brand of design and graphic rugs, whose exclusive patterns and harmonious colors bring a creative and contemporary touch to an interior.
The brand has also developed a line of armchairs with retro codes as well as a collection of wallpaper.
What is the ideal size for a carpet?
There are generally four types of standard carpet sizes:
- 60 x 90 cm or 70 x 140 cm hallway rugs: ideal for entryways, hallways or kitchens
- 120 x 170 or 135 x 190 cm rugs are generally suitable for small rooms such as a child's bedroom, office or studio
- 160 x 230 cm rugs: suitable for most rooms in the house, especially the living room
- Large rugs of 200 x 290 cm for large living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms
How to put its rug of living room?
A rug can be put in several places in a living room, it is an essential element to delimit the spaces. In front of a sofa to add a warm touch to your decoration or under a dining table, to delimit this living space.
What is a Berber style rug?
Berber rug refer to the peoples of the same name who developed particular patterns. Most of the woven signs convey a message.
Our Berber style rugs revisit the codes of these ethnic rugs with a graphic touch.
How to choose the color of your rug?
The color of the rug depends on the tone of the room. A colorful rug can easily brighten up a neutral colored room or be a perfect match for a contrasting color scheme.
A rug with soft tones will easily blend with all types of decoration.
How to choose your bedroom rug ?
In a bedroom, rugs give a comfortable touch and a warm look.
A rug of good thickness (more than one centimeter) brings to the ground a cozy side.
A rug with soft colors invites rest and serenity. A more graphic rug can give the room a contemporary style.
How to choose your entrance mat ?
The entrance mat must be resistant and easy to maintain. The entrance is a room with a lot of traffic, that's why we recommend our very resistant and design vinyl collection to give your entrance an original touch.
How to choose your rug ?
Some criteria are important to make your choice:
1. The shape and size of the carpet (to be chosen according to the size and function of the room)
2. The material: Natural or synthetic materials?
3. The colors: A traditional or fancy carpet?